About the Bank
Established in 1997, Capital Security Bank (CSB) is the only private offshore bank operating exclusively within the Cook Islands. CSB is absolutely unique in that it does not lend funds against anything other than cash collateral and remains 100% liquid. Due to this fact, the Bank operates in a very low risk environment.
Regulated by Cook Islands Financial Supervisory Commission and Cook Islands Financial Intelligence Unit, CSB protects their clients’ deposits under the strong privacy laws and regulations.
The Bank offers cash accounts with access to 25 different currencies, trading accounts, allowing to trade on more than 40 exchanges around the world, precious metal accounts and managed investment accounts.
Required Corporate Documents
- Board Resolution authorising account opening?
- Global Business Licence (if applicable)
- Certificate of Good Standing (if applicable)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Constitution
- Register of Members and Directors
- Background information (Prospectus / Annual Report / Financial Statements)
- Business Plan
- Organogram, showing company’s structure
Required Personal Documents
For Shareholders above 20%, Directors, Beneficial Owners, Ultimate Beneficial Owners and Authorised Signatories:
Note: all the documents must be in English and notarized.
Personal visit is not required.
No initial deposit requirement.
USD 100 (for cash account).
View only, free of charge.
Debit and Credit Cards
Bank does not offer any debit/credit card.
Time Required for Account Opening
5 working days, once all requested documents provided.
Accounts are offered in all major currencies.
- Outward Remittances (Cash account)
- Wire transfer under 100,000 – 40 third party charges (in currency of wire)
- Wire transfer over 100,000 – 100 third party charges (in currency of wire)
- Transfer within the Bank – free of charge
- Inward wire – 15 third party charges (in currency of wire)
- Cash account maintenance – USD 50 (monthly)
- Account closure – USD 100
- Audit confirmation letter – USD 50